- Welcome to the course!
Welcome to the course!
CREATE - SHARE - GROW - LINKUP
Staff Training in London
The 6 days of training in took place at Joanna Pinewood Education between 26 July to 4 August 2017. The staff training was co-financed by the EU programme Erasmus+ Key Action 1.
Create – Share – Grow – Linkup aims
1) to train with digital and video resources ‘The EU Explained’;
2) to implement eLearning environments about European Union and cohesion;
3) to embed digital learning into the broader strategy of Open Educational Resources.
Outdoor workshop highlighs
The training programme included outdoor activities in London as well as in Wales.
Visit also the Facebook CREATE - SHARE - GROW - LINKUP
Adult Literacy Trainer's Toolkit - Methods for Joyful Teaching
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- BREXIT Top Questions
BREXIT Top Questions
Google Trends: Top Questions on the European Union in the UK since Brexit results officially announced
1. What does it mean to leave the EU?
2. What is the EU?
3. Which countries are in the EU?
4. What will happen now we've left the EU?
5. How many countries are in the EU?
- European Union
- Tools for Curriculum Design
Tools for Curriculum Design
From Verbal to Visual
Curriculum Design Part 1 High level planning
Planning learning activities (sequences)
Produce learning materials
Improve over the time
- Creative Commons - Digital Competences
Creative Commons - Digital Competences
Lernplattform Digitale Kompetenzen
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Neighbourhood enlargement: https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/policy/from-6-to-28-members_en
Useful Links EU
European Parliament EuroparlTV
How the EU budget is spent
Citizens' DialoguesEuropean Commission (Declaration) - New narrativeSee interesting examples of models that were created with 3D printers.
Video CompetitionsDeutsch Lernen auf YouTube? Zeig uns wie das geht! Link YouTube Video Goethe Institut WettbewerbPublished on 22 Jun 2017
+++++ Wettbewerb verlängert! Bis 14.7. anmelden und mitmachen +++++
Komplizierte Grammatik, langweilige Übungen, lange Vokabellisten? So kann das nicht weitergehen. Deshalb sucht das Goethe-Institut ein kreatives Konzept für Webvideos zum Deutschlernen!
Goethe-Institut e.V. 2017
Video Competition: Europe4Youth, Youth4EuropeThe Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
Video Competition Emma Project
- Topic 8
- Topic 9